How to Gain High Value and High Status
Official Blog Walter Verbiest

Hi my friend

I am excited that you visite my blog. I invite you to add me as a friend at my facebook profile and connect with me on a personal level.
Drop me a line and join my facebook group: the Do's and Don'ts of Internetmarketing.

zondag 27 december 2009

Reinvent Yourself


Have you ever thought about the word ‘winning’, and what it means to you?

For most of us, the word ‘winning’, is a very simple concept. You create a goal, and when you achieve it, you’ve won.

For me winning is a continuous process that is brought to an end once you’ve won, which is an event. As soon as you’ve ‘won’, the process starts all over again.

This is why you tend to feel lost or unfulfilled after you achieve a goal. I used to get lazy after I accomplished a very hard task and nobody – not even myself – inspired me by a new goal. I had won and didn’t know what to do next. I was a winner without a goal, so comfort took its place.

I don’t know where you are at this moment in your life, but I do know this… Entrepreneurs win by winning, and they’ll do whatever it takes to fulfill that subconscious desire. If your subconscious’ desire isn’t to really ‘win’ in networking or your home business right now, then you need to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why? Do you really want to ‘win’ in this industry, or are you after something else…?

You are not a victim or a prisoner of your subconscious. You can control it. You can train it to achieve new goals. You have complete power over every aspect of your life and you can reinvent yourself, and the way you win at any time, but it’s a process that will require complete dedication.

Well, there’s actually much more to it than that, because your subconscious mind has its own definition for ‘winning’, and whether you like it or not, you and your entire life are run by this little bugger.

If your subconscious doesn’t want you to ‘win’ when it comes to wealth and money, you’re not going to. Period. By definition, your subconscious thoughts and its agenda for your life are hidden from you, unless you’ve trained yourself to communicate with it. You can train it to achieve new goals!
(will be continued)

Geen opmerkingen: