That ‘s not easy to do.
Life keeps on getting weirder every day. Ik know when people smile at you and touch you, it helps a lot. We all are just learning how to fall and to climb back up again. Nothing is perfect, nothing is really new. We are just learning how to live together.
How can I learn to smile?
I have never learned that my teeth are a fantastic instrument to make contact. Instead I learned to cover up my teeth with a closed mouth pseudo grin, which has since become my natural response to whatever causes me to want to smile. I "don't ever smile," according to others. Though you may not see anything particularly wrong at my smile, it's been a lifelong struggle I'd finally like to conquer.
I have no idea how to do this. That's where I hope you can help. How can I learn to smile?
Life keeps on getting weirder every day. Ik know when people smile at you and touch you, it helps a lot. We all are just learning how to fall and to climb back up again. Nothing is perfect, nothing is really new. We are just learning how to live together.
How can I learn to smile?
I have never learned that my teeth are a fantastic instrument to make contact. Instead I learned to cover up my teeth with a closed mouth pseudo grin, which has since become my natural response to whatever causes me to want to smile. I "don't ever smile," according to others. Though you may not see anything particularly wrong at my smile, it's been a lifelong struggle I'd finally like to conquer.
I have no idea how to do this. That's where I hope you can help. How can I learn to smile?

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten